How to apply leather care?
1. Be sure your leather is clean and free of dust and dirt before you begin.
2. Place the wax on a clean, lint-free cloth (not directly onto the leather).
3. Spot test the wax in an inconspicuous place on your leather and allow it to sit for an hour to be sure you’re happy with the effect it produces.
4. Using a circular motion, rub the wax over entire panels or sections of the leather at a time.
5. After applying, gently buff the leather surface with a soft, dry cloth.
6. Allow the leather to air dry before use.
7. The frequency of waxing depends on the way the bag is treated and your own preference for the bag's look. Nevertheless, if you are using your bag on a daily bases waxing it every 4-6 weeks should be more than enough.
Note: really deep scratches may not be able to be removed with wax. But after all, scratches tell the story of your leather bag so don't worry too much about it :).